Showing the single result
Have you ever fantasized about life underwater in South Florida? If not, make a plan to take a break from the daily grind. Embrace the beautiful beaches of South Florida beaches, and leave with a sense of calm. You have multiple choices for scuba diving South Florida with WildVoice.
You can interact with amazing native creatures including the West Indian Manatees, Sea turtles, Orcas, and many more. South Florida is also known for its amazing art, culture, and nightlife scenes. It has everything you need to make your vacation a memorable one.
Discover the best places to scuba dive in Florida. These sites include Christ of the Abyss, Tenneco towers dive sites, Looe key, etc. WildVoice escorts you to your chosen location for all scuba diving tours in Florida.
Experience the Wonders of Miami Florida Scuba Diving With WildVoice
Every year millions of tourists visit South Florida to experience scuba diving trips, Florida. Our knowledgeable team works hard to ensure you will experience all of the best spots for scuba diving in Miami Florida to witness the wonderful world beneath the sea. Here you can explore the following:
- WildVoice is here to help you discover some of the best scuba diving sites in the world. We offer scuba diving in Miami, Fort Myers, Destin, and more.
- You can also enjoy diving with tropical fish, Lobsters, Sting rays, large Hermit crabs, and Conchs. You can also register yourself for a certification course for scuba diving in Florida for beginners if you do not know the dive.
- The activities in South Florida are endless, from snorkeling to deep-sea fishing and swimming with the dolphins. You will be absolutely amazed by the amount of life underwater.
- We also offer scuba diving trips in Florida to explore the many sunken ships and shipwrecks. Even if you do not have an underwater camera, you can still take photographs with the help of our instructors.
Our Superior Services For Scuba Diving South Florida
WildVoice provides an array of services to ensure the best scuba diving in Florida possible. We offer quality packages to meet the needs of all our guests. Let’s explore some of the services we offer.
WildVoice Trained and Certified Crew
Our PADI-certified Florida scuba divers and instructors have years of experience and knowledge in the South Florida diving headquarters. They are well aware of the safety measures and instructions for the best scuba diving in Florida. Moreover, they also provide you with special tips and tricks to make your diving experience even more enjoyable.
State Of The Art Equipment
While out on an excursion in our Florida scuba diving locations, you will need to dawn full safety equipment. Our team offers rental fins, snorkels, wetsuits, masks, and all necessary gear for each individual location. We make sure that all our scuba diving tours in Florida meet or exceed all international safety standards.
Incredible Scuba Diving Locations
Our crew knows the best scuba courses in Florida and will guide you to some of the most incredible diving spots around. We ensure that you will have the opportunity to fully explore the beauty of this underwater paradise. Scuba Florida is the best way to truly experience the amazingly diverse dive seascapes of Pompano Beach Florida, Naples, Tampa, and the Florida Keys.
Packages for Scuba Diving Florida
Considering a scuba diving vacation in Florida? WildVoice offers a wide range of packages from beginner to professional level, our packages are designed for everyone. You get a certified guide and special diving classes with every package. Tarpon Lagoon dive center particularly provides scuba diving certification in South Florida in Miami beach to improve skills and knowledge.
Customized Trip and Activities
At WildVoice, we also offer customized trips for scuba diving in Pensacola Beach Florida, Miami Beach, Tampa, Naples, and the Florida Keys. You also feel heavenly while visiting Panama City, famous for dolphin sightseeing and other fascinating marine life. You can customize the trip, activities, budget, and location according to your needs with WildVoice.
Rules & Regulations for Scuba Diving in Florida
- Anyone who wants to enjoy scuba diving in Florida must be a proficient swimmer.
- For south Florida scuba diving the minimum age is 10 years.
- Each diver should be physically fit and generally healthy.
- You must have basic equipment such as fins, masks, and tubes.
- The use of alcohol or drugs before diving is not allowed. (*Ask regarding prescription medication)
- All snorkelers must be age 7 plus.
- Guests should leave no trace. No litter, respect the environment.
What Makes WildVoice Distinctive From Other Scuba-Diving Florida Centers?
WildVoice is distinctive from other tourism operators in every aspect. Our services and team are reliable to make your tour memorable. Following are the services and packages that make us stand out.
- We take full responsibility for your safety by following rules and regulations during our scuba dive Florida Excursions.
- Our team is highly trained and skilled. You will get a chance to explore a multitude of different diving locations.
- The pricing, packages and services are customized for your convenience.
- We provide modern, quality, and safe diving gear to make your tour safe, and more enjoyable.
- You get emergency services like first aid and medical treatment.
- Our crew has certified divers who give training on diving, snorkeling, swimming, etc.
Is scuba diving dangerous in Florida?
No, scuba diving is not dangerous. All you need is trained staff and safety equipment to enjoy scuba diving in Florida. Moreover, the waters of South Florida are full of diverse aquatic life and coral reefs that offer an exciting adventure.
Is South Florida a great place for scuba diving?
Yes, South Florida is an ideal destination for divers of all experience levels because of its various dive sites, such as coral reefs, wrecks, walls, and caves. The visibility of the waters is usually good throughout the year, and the warm climate makes it comfortable to enjoy the dive.
What is the best time of year to go scuba diving in Florida?
The best time to go scuba diving in Florida is between October to May when the water temperatures are warmer. During this time, visibility is often greater, and the ocean currents are calmer.
How much does it cost for scuba diving trips in Florida?
Well, it depends on the packages and services one decides to have. Our Website covers all of the prices, packages, and any other details you are curious about.