Showing all 4 results
Take advantage of an exclusive private boat charter Maui and enjoy the island’s most elusive features. In Maui, we believe privacy is the ultimate luxury, and when it comes to chartering a boat, that luxury is only amplified through a private charter.
Whether it be a romantic sunset cruise in Maui or an adventurous deep-sea scuba diving expedition, we can customize your experience through various dive sites and charters we have to choose from. Let WildVoice be your guide in exploring a new world and creating unforgettable memories on your next private tour to Maui.
Why Choose a Private Boat Charter on Maui to Witness a Spectacular Sunset?
From the earliest ocean explorers to the local surfers, Maui has held a special place in the hearts and minds of its loyal patrons. With its majestic coastline and stunning underwater seascapes, it’s no wonder why so many people choose private dive boat charters Maui. Let us show you why WildVoice is the best way to experience all that Maui has to offer:
- Our private Maui sunset cruise or yachts. You can customize your experience and explore the underwater landscapes at your own pace without the hassle of large groups.
- Our private charter yachts offer flexible routes and itineraries, and our crew is always happy to customize your experience.
- You can get more attention and personal assistance from the captain and crew when you are on Maui private boat charters.
- Our Private dive boat Maui offers some of the best scuba diving and snorkeling sites in Maui, and our crew members can help you spot marine creatures.
- You can also enjoy other activities like whale watching and fishing on our private boat charter Maui.
What to Expect on Maui Private Charters.
Our Hawaii-based Maui private charters offer a captivating experience to make your next holiday memorable. Our custom-tailored experiences ensure the highest quality service and amenities, focusing on creating an unforgettable experience. Let’s see what we offer:
Bask in the boundless beauty of Maui’s natural environment and stunning ocean views. If you opt for our Sunset Cruise Maui, you can experience its many fascinating sea creatures including whales, sharks, and dolphins to the backdrop of an amazing sunset over Maui’s horizon. Join us in Kihei Hi, Lahaina Hi, and Molokini, and witness firsthand the breathtaking beauty that is Hawaii.
Professional Knowledgeable Crew
We have a team of professional crew members in Maui to guide you on your private boat charter in Maui. They help you make the most of your experience and ensure a safe and enjoyable time on board. The certified PADI crew members also provide insight into marine wildlife and help you choose activities that suit your needs.
State Of The Art Gear
From BCDs (buoyancy control devices), regulators, wetsuits, and BYOB, to snorkel masks and fins, we have all the equipment you need for a fantastic experience. Prior to any departure, our crew ensures you are safely equipped with all of the necessary gear. Our boats are always equipped with all the latest safety, navigation, and communication equipment to ensure a safe and secure journey.
Wide Range of Thrilling Excursions
At your Private boat scuba diving Maui, you can choose from a wide range of thrilling excursions, including fishing, whale watching, and snorkeling. With our Lanai Cathedral charter in Kihei, Hi, you can explore the rugged coastline, coral reefs, and diverse underwater life of Lanai.
From offering plush seating to offering rental gear, our Maui yacht rentals ensure you have the ultimate luxury experience. You and your family can relax and bask in the beauty of Maui with comfortable seating, music, and refreshment.
Rules & Regulations- Private Charter Boat Tour in Maui
The following terms and conditions are essential when chartering a private boat tour in Maui.
- To book a private charter Maui with WildVoice, all guests must be at least 12 years of age or older and must provide valid identification.
- You can cancel or re-schedule for private charter bookings up to 96 hours before the scheduled tour.
- The Maui charter boat crew provides safety briefings and instructions before the tour, and they should be followed strictly to ensure an enjoyable and safe experience.
- If you plan to take a Maui sunset cruise, book at least two weeks in advance, as our slots can fill quickly!
- We also provide all the necessary equipment and refreshments for the tour; all you need to bring is your enthusiasm and camera.
- We highly recommend that you wear a life jacket during the tour to ensure your safety.
- You can reschedule your private charter in Maui within 48 hours without any financial penalty. We won’t charge you a cancellation fee if you cancel within 48 hours after booking.
- We also provide a full refund if we cannot provide the service due to bad weather conditions or any other issue.
WildVoice Takes The Guesswork out of Private Tours
For those who are passionate about Private Dive Boat Charters Maui, we’ve got you covered! WildVoice offers the most comprehensive Maui charter boat services near you. We have everything from budget-friendly watercraft, to luxury yacht charters to state-of-the-art vessels, and an experienced crew to match.
To ensure a memorable and amazing experience, we offer flexible private boat charter packages that are tailored to you or your group’s needs. Whether you are looking for an overnight charter, a private scuba diving trip, or a whale-watching tour, we manage everything. Satisfaction guaranteed.
Contact us now for the best in Maui private boat charters, and let us set you on your way toward a once-in-a-lifetime course of adventures.
How much does it cost to charter a boat?
The cost of a private boat charter in Maui depends on several factors, such as the size of the vessel, duration of the rental, and amenities. Prices typically range from $400 – $2500 for 5 to 8 hour trips.
Is there any age or weight restrictions for private boat charters?
Generally, you must be over 12 years old to participate in a private boat charter. Weight limits may also vary depending on the vessel, so it is best to contact us to find out more details.
Which type of activities can I do while on a private charter Maui?
Private boat charters offer a variety of activities, such as snorkeling, scuba diving, kayaking, and whale watching. You can also enjoy relaxing and swimming in the crystal blue waters of Maui.