Dive into the world of sharks with our FREE downloadable lesson plans. The Let’s Investigate Sharks packets meet NGSS, Common Core, and Ocean Literacy standards. Topics include ecosystems, adaptations, and ocean conservation.
Includes full lesson, teaching guide, Powerpoint, and activities. Download and DIVE into the world of sharks with your class.
Take This Course If You Want to:
- • Define what a shark is.
- • Understand the importance of sharks.
- • Discover where sharks are located.
- • Learn and count how many sharks species exist
- • Describe various parts of a shark.
- • Time: 30 minutes (longer if additional options are chosen)
- • All about sharks full teach packet
- This packet includes the teaching guide for the PowerPoint PDF, a vocab list, and 2 activities to accompany the lesson. Aligns with NGSS, Common Core, Ocean Literacy, and UN SDGs.
- • All about sharks PowerPoint PDF
- Download this Powerpoint presentation PDF and use the guide to teach grade 3 & 4 ( age 8-9) students about these amazing creatures.
- • All about sharks PowerPoint guide
- This packet goes with the Let’s Investigate Sharks: All About Sharks Powerpoint PDF. Help kindergarten students DIVE into the world of sharks with this teaching guide.
- • All about sharks’ vocabulary
- Includes a full vocabulary pack for teaching grade 3-4 students all about sharks and the ecosystem they live in.
- • Grade 3-4 shark adaptations activity
- Our JAWsome adaptation activity can be done separately or as part of the curriculum packet. It incorporates Next Generation Science Standards and gets students thinking critically while having fun.
- • Grade 3-4 shark senses vs. human senses
- This Next Generation Science Standard activity can be done separately or as part of the curriculum. Get students to think critically about their own senses compared to those a shark has.