A professional freediving instructor will provide groups with an educational presentation customized to the needs of the group.
- • Duration: 40 minutes + 15 minutes Q&A
- • Learn risks associated with breath-hold-related activities
- • Learn how risks are mitigated with formal training
- • Learn the correct approach for divers and communities to safely enjoy freediving/spearfishing
- • Available to any club, school, or community group (Min 10 people required)
- • Adapted to group and age level
Aiming to reach every diver in every local community, we believe no one is too young or too old to learn from this information.